InOutsource is the industry leader in providing risk management consulting and software implementation services to professional services firms. Our offerings include technical implementation services, project management, and business process redesign.
We have an opening for a Project Manager working on implementations of the Intapp Risk product suite. Understanding our clients’ needs is crucial, and we expect you to have the skillset to advocate for their vision with best practice use of various project management technologies and methodologies. Your job is to serve as the primary point of contact from InOutsource, and together with business consultants and technical experts, guide our clients through the solution design, implementation, and test phases, culminating in go-live and post-deployment support.
At InOutsource our goal for project management is to deliver greater project certainty, less risk, and more visibility to our clients, so we expect that our project managers position themselves at the forefront of our engagements to serve our law firm partners as chief communicators, champions of innovation, technical-to-business translators, and firm advocates.
Additionally, we have a dedicated bench of project managers who are supported by a Project Management Office. The InOutsource PMO sources and streamlines our best ideas and practices across projects and roles. This internal infrastructure guides our daily operations as much as it informs our overall strategy; the PMO allows our project managers to continually improve and pass those benefits on to our teams and to our clients.
Duties and Tasks
- Project management tasks related to project tasks, status, and budget, acting as liaison between vendor and firm project teams
- Monitor adherence to project scope and agreed upon solution requirements
- Prepare for and lead weekly status calls
- Create meeting agendas and maintain project collateral and timelines
- Facilitate Steering Committee meetings
- Manage issue tracking and resolution
- Support client teams in user acceptance testing phases
- Configure and refine technology tools to our clients’ needs
- Conduct on-site and remote training and requirements gathering sessions
- Assist in documenting client requirements for solution design
Skills and Qualifications
We expect that you enjoy working independently as well as part of a team, and that you will demonstrate pride in fulfilling your work commitments each day. You should easily develop strong business relationships, show enthusiasm for learning, and maintain a professional attitude in demanding situations. You should show aptitude towards or a willingness to learn the operation of large law firms and how various technologies and processes can support their stakeholders. In addition to excellent verbal and written communication skills, a successful candidate will be able to adapt their communication style to suit different audiences. At InOutsource we pay close attention to personality, and entrepreneurship is highly valued.
Education, experience, and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Intapp software experience strongly preferred
- Previous work experience on software implementation projects
- Basic legal business administration knowledge
- Available for travel to clients or InOutsource offices, as needed. Most work is done remotely, but there may be occasional visits to client sites as project work requires and to our Philadelphia office
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
InOutsource is a woman-owned business that offers a competitive salary, paid time off, and other compensation incentives. Our benefits package includes life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with employer match, and partially funded medical insurance. Outside of the workplace, our team is passionate about supporting our community, so joining means that you will be part of an organization that puts their own time and resources back into their community.