InOutsource is the industry leader in providing information governance and new business intake consulting to law firms. Our offerings to large law firm clients include technical implementation services and business process redesign.
We have an opening for a Systems Integration Specialist working on implementations of Intapp OnePlace for Risk product suite. Understanding our clients’ needs is crucial, and we expect you have the skillset to balance their vision with best practice use of various technologies used in the legal industry. Of particular interest is a resource who has prior experience with Intapp and/or Dell Boomi.
Your job is to serve as the primary technical resource on a project team, and together with business consultants and project managers, guide our clients through data investigation, extraction, loading, synching, testing, and remediation, culminating in go-live and post-deployment support. By joining our team you will learn from a group of tenured developers who have created methods and template material across hundreds of prior engagements.
- Execute data investigation to interrogate the state of client’s current systems
- Participate in client data mapping sessions
- Develop and test efficient, well-documented ETL processes for bulk data loads
- Develop and test ongoing data synchronization routines
- Review and advise on-premises and Cloud infrastructure in support of technical implementations
- Creation of custom reports utilizing SSRS
- Participate in ongoing vendor-led professional development meetings
- Participate in and contribute to client project and status meetings
- Coordinate efforts with InOutsource project managers and team
- Contribute to updating repeatable, templated InOutsource project methodologies
- Participate in business development activities to offer input on technical aspects of implementation projects
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight deadlines and prioritize effectively, while delivering high quality work
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent independent, decision-making capabilities and a solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Basic understanding of relationships database design principles
- Detailed knowledge of SQL and RESTful API usage
- Familiarity with constructing and navigating XML and JSON data structures
- Experience with Intapp Integration Builder (aka Integrate) integration platform
- Certification or experience with the Dell Boomi integration platform
- Experience with other aspects of the Intapp product suite
- Basic knowledge of computer networking
InOutsource is a Certified Woman-Owned Business that offers a competitive salary, paid time off, and other compensation incentives. Our benefits package includes life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401K with employer match, and partially funded medical insurance. Outside of the workplace, our team is passionate about supporting our community, so joining means that you will be part of an organization that puts their own time and resources back into their community.